Wednesday, September 26, 2012

We're Celebrating!

Photobucket
     If you had told me a year ago I'd be planning a book launch for a book about my disabled cat who has quite the attitude, I would have thought you were nuts. But the book is here and I'm ready to celebrate!

     Betty Tales The True Story of a Brave Bobblehead Cat is a little book with a big message and I've enjoyed speaking with children in schools in Martin and Palm Beach Counties (Florida). It's great to hear them shouting "Climb those stairs!" at the end of my talk. What better tribute could any author receive than to hear the enthusiasm of children as they "get" the message of the book?

So, where's the book launch?   
     
273 Pineapple Grove Way
Delray Beach, Florida
(561) 279-7790

What time?     1:00 p.m.

Door Prize is
A Betty Basket!
      If you're anywhere in the South Florida area and you have a child in your life, or you love animals, or if someone you care about is disabled, you need to be at the bookstore on September 30. I'd be delighted to meet you.

     I'm going to discuss the book, answer your questions, sign some books, eat some cookies, drink some lemonade, give away a door prize, and celebrate the existence of my very first book with my friends and fans. 

     Unfortunately, Betty can't make the celebration. She'll be home relaxing on her comfy cushion in the sun thinking up her next wild adventure.                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment